Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Overachiever

I am barely doing my 5. But still doing them, as can't give up since I have almost an entire year to go (huh). My husb and I walked again last night - late - up and down the street. For 6 minutes. He said I am an "overachiever". I like that.

Tonight, I am dragging and ready to go to bed and I seriously considered not doing it. But I did 6 minutes (overachiever) of leg lifts, crunches, pushups, triceps thingys, and lunges, before I remembered I don't do lunges.

And really I am loving this plan. It keeps me just above the desperate, floppy, gross feeling. And anything is better than that. Even dragging my butt off the couch to do 5 minutes. And the guilt! The guilt is so much better than when I'm not doing anything. And since I am an overachiever in the guilt category as well, this is good.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, how I can relate to ALL of this..EXCEPT for the overachiever fitness part. (overachiever of guilt? check.)

    Whoa, MiMi!! Are you training for some sort of marathon? You are seriously making me look bad, now. I am going to have to do some SERIOUSLY Serious Considering of actually doing the 5 minutes if you are now going above and beyond. Hmph. Not sure if I'm more inspired or prone to pouting. But in any case, wtg on doing it!

    ReplyDelete