Monday, September 7, 2009

DAY 8 (BFF)

Oh, snap!  (Love that lingo; borrowed from younger friend whom I believe to be super cool...)

We missed a day!  I assure you, dear readers and fellow sojourners, it was not due to a lack of exercising.  I know for a fact that Mimi has been doing more than her fair share; actually making up for my lack thereof.

On Saturday morning, I was extra pleased with my choice of 5 minutes as it was in the bright and freshly-scrubbed morning (which I oft only use to drink coffee and mumble) and it was dancing to one of my very favorite re-mixes, Gloria Estephan's, "Turn the Beat Around", with my almost-3-year-old and my awesome sister-in-law.  Then when I still had a minute and a half we danced to Chris Brown's "Forever".  I was actually sweating and out of breath at the end, but totally exhilarated!!  I think I will try this again soon.

Loves to all!!  Tomorrow I am determined to try another suggestion from the "Flaky" comments section...we'll see! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment